Inside Business Development Rep
At Advanced Polymer, Inc, we’re building on more than 40 years of specialty chemical experience and success. Our diverse product line opens up countless of opportunities to expand your knowledge and develop your experience. Join our team and grow with the company!
The Inside Business Development Representative is an opportunity within the Sales Team. The team member will be responsible for managing and growing an existing customer base, qualifying new business leads coming from web and/or phone calls, and conducting sample follow-up. Collaboration and team building will be needed to ensure success. There will be potential travel to key accounts.
· Manage an existing customer base in excess of $1MM.
· Provide exceptional customer service to prospective customers through inbound calls/requests, outbound calls and emails.
· Collect relevant information on applications and make proper product recommendations.
· Introduce new materials to customers for appropriate applications.
· Follows up on samples in a timely manner.
· Record and report relevant information from existing and prospective customers, and communicate key information to the rest of the team.
· Collaborate with the Technical and Sales Team.
· Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience will be considered.
· Customer Service or entry level B2B sales experience in the specialty chemical industry a plus.
· Ability to establish quick working relationships.
· Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in an effective manner.
· Abilit to prepare reports and presentations for internal and external use.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Interested candidates should submit resume to email@example.com
Advanced Polymer, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer