Key Account Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies and develops and new sales.
- Manages and services existing prospects/customers.
- Develops and implements a business plan for key account(s).
- Understands and communicates strategic account requirements and needs throughout the company and turns them into business opportunities.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources to meet account performance objectives and expectations.
- Executes and delivers on account sales objectives based on the annual plan and long-range plans.
- Effectively forecasts product shipments on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Networks effectively both inside and outside of the organization.
- Works with other Key Account Managers to coordinate worldwide account activities.
- Effectively maintains customer data in CRM/eChempax system.
- Min 3 years experience in Sales, Marketing, Customer Service in a Specialty Chemical environment.
- Preferred experience in the C.A.S.E. industry.
- BS in Sales Marketing, Engineering or equivalent.
- Strong interpersonal skills, Strong negotiation skills.
- Proven record of customer growth Proficient in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
To send resume click here.