Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities, but not Limited to:
- Works directly with Lab Manager to perform duties.
- Performs Quality Control duties.
- Maintains the sample request process in the system.
- Assists in Lab Projects by following lab notebook documentation protocol.
- Assists the Regulatory Compliance Specialist with product quality control and product physical property data generation.
- Filing of Datasheets to ensure that all data sheets are organized and filed in the electronic and physical filing system.
- Filing and conversion of incoming CoA and other documentation.
- Substrate preparation as needed.
- Informing Lab Manager when supplies are low.
- Assists in routine sample vendor inventory.
- Ensures lab chemical inventory is up to date.
- Assist in the routine disposal of chemicals
Other Lab Duties and Responsibilities
- Submit timely weekly reports/updates.
- Submits timely reports on all vendor and customer communication.
- Manages time wisely between lab projects, quality control, processing/preparing samples for customers, and lab organization.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by following procedures, rules, and regulations.
Associates Degree with lab experience, or High School Degree with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
Problem solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully, develops alternate solutions. Works well in group problem solving situations. Uses reason when dealing with emotional topics.
Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures. Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time. Supports organization’s goals and values.
Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality. Applies feedback to improve performance.
Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures. Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines. Reports potentially unsafe conditions. Uses equipment and materials correctly.
Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management directions. Takes responsibility for own actions, keeps commitments. Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with and alternate plan
Innovation – Meets challenges with resourcefulness. Generates suggestions for improving work. Develops innovative approaches and ideas. Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others’ attention.
Please submit resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at (201) 933-0600.
Advanced Polymer, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.