Sales and Marketing Intern
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in sales and marketing activities such as social media, newsletters, website, industry events and others.
- Help update, organize and distribute sales and marketing materials such as TDS, Brochures, SDSs and others.
- Help manage and update the company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM).
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Preparing analytical reports for all sales and marketing activities.
- Collaborates with the Technical and Sales Team.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Participates in internal technical/sales meetings.
- Submit timely weekly reports/updates.
- Manages time efficiently between various projects.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by following procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Updates SOPs, rules, and regulations as needed.
Problem solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully, develops alternate solutions. Works well in group problem solving situations. Uses reason when dealing with emotional topics.
Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures. Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time. Supports organization’s goals and values.
Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality. Applies feedback to improve performance.
Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures. Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines. Reports potentially unsafe conditions. Uses equipment and materials correctly.
Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management directions. Takes responsibility for own actions, keeps commitments. Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with and alternate plan
Innovation – Meets challenges with resourcefulness. Generates suggestions for improving work. Develops innovative approaches and ideas. Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others’ attention.
Education and/or Experience:
Current enrollment in an undergraduate degree for Business, Marketing or related field.