- Superior adhesion to PP, TPO and EPDM without pretreatment.
- Excellent adhesion to topcoat paint such as polyurethane or polyestermelamine.
- Tough, transparent film after coating and drying.
The following is recommended for application as a primer:
- Wash surface of polypropylene substrate with IPA solution.
- Dilute AdvaBond®7426 with water to 1—5% actives (4—20% by weight)
- Coat AdvaBond®7426 onto substrate (dry thickness ≈ 6g/m2
). Dry at 80°C for 10 minutes.
- Apply polyurethane or acrylic topcoat after AdvaBond®7426 is fully
dried and cured.
- Bake at 100°C for 20 minutes; allow to stand at 25°C for 48 hours