APFS-75S is a short-chain anionic water-based fluorosurfactant dispersion that gives low aqueous surface tension only achievable with fluorosurfactants
- Short-chain fluorochemical technology
- Anti-block additive for low VOC paints, especially in softer films with reduced co-solvent.
- Provides oil repellency and dirt pick-up resistance.
- Works in a wide variety of latex systems
- VOC free.
- Increases substrate wetting. Excellent flow and leveling properties.
- Eliminates many surface defects.
- Reduces foam.
- Coatings can be spray applied at recommended levels
- Latex Paints and Coatings
- Floor Finishes and Urethane Based Coatings
- Wood Coatings