APFS-76S is a short-chain nonionic water-based fluorosurfactant that was designed to provide excellent cleanability and oil repellency when added to flat finish architectural paints and water based coatings.
- Short-chain fluorochemical technology
- Increases cleanability of flat architectural paints and water based coatings.
- Provides oil repellency and dirt pick-up resistance.
- Works in a wide variety of latex systems.
- Increases substrate wetting. Excellent flow and leveling properties.
- Does not interfere with recoat adhesion.
- Coatings can be spray applied at recommended levels.
- Latex Paints and Coatings
- Wood Coatings