Waterborne, penetrating stone enhancer and sealer that allows for deep penetration into hard surface such as concrete, brick, natural stone, etc. Provides a durable protective treatment that enhances the natural appearance, water, stain and oil protection.
- Enhances the natural look of pavers and other masonry
- Imparts excellent water and stain repellency to treated surfaces
- Suitable for interior and exterior use
- Effective on horizontal and vertical surfaces
- One gallon of formulated API-166ES MICRO-EMULSION will
cover 50 sq. ft. to 200 sq. ft. depending on surface texture and
- Always test each type of surface for appearance and penetration
before overall application.
- Surface to be treated must be clean and dry prior to application.
- For best results the temperature of the substrate to be coated
must be between 50°F – 85°F at time of application. Surface to
be treated must be clean and dry prior to application.
- Do not allow API-166ES to pool or puddle.* Wipe surface dry
within 5 minutes of application to prevent residue buildup.
- If additional coats are desired, they should be applied wet on wet (within 5-10 minutes of the initial