- Superior water repellency on a wide range of textile fibers.
- Waterborne non-fluorinated, non-silicone based repellent.
- Outstanding durability through weathering and home
- Provides a soft hand and improved tear and abrasion resistance.
- One component water repellent system.
Fabric should be free of any surfactants, oils or any cleaning product
residue prior to application. Typically, API-NSF101 can be diluted to
16—24 wt% ( 4—6% active content) in water, pad applied and heat
cured and dried at 325 °F for 3—4 minutes. Application conditions
can be adjusted to fit your system and performance criteria.