- Durable silicone characteristics
- Imparts a silky smooth finish to applied surface
- Easy to incorporate into waterborne coatings such as acrylics and polyurethanes for automotive leather, rubber and plastic applications
- Can be used in conjunction with other additives for a spray polish formula
- Provides a surface free of streaks and swirls
It is advised to mix the material before use.
APS-228 Emulsion can be added to the waterborne coating at 2—10% (as
supplied, based on total formulation). These loading levels should impart
its smooth and silky properties; however, loading levels can be adjusted for
specific applications and system being used.
APS-228 Emulsion can also be used by itself as a thin layer to impart
desired properties by post spraying on top of the topcoat.